Saturday, October 15, 2011

NFL Week 6 Predictions

After doing pretty well with my picks the last few weeks, I took a step back last week, going 7-6 (44-33, 57.1% on the season).  Several of the games I got wrong were ones that I'd originally predicted the other way but changed my mind about.  Guess I need to stop second-guessing myself, and maybe I should just not read too closely into all the stats. 

I'm running late on this week's picks because I've been spending all week preparing for the Math GRE, and I've also been battling a cold.  (I'm not even in school anymore, and I'm still getting sick around midterm break, like clockwork!)  Ergo, I have neither the time nor the energy to write an analysis for each game, so this week, I'm just going to list my predictions: 

Falcons over Panthers
Bengals over Colts
Lions over 49ers
Packers over Rams
Bills over Giants
Steelers over Jaguars
Redskins over Eagles
Ravens over Texans
Raiders over Browns
Patriots over Cowboys
Saints over Buccaneers
Bears over Vikings
Jets over Dolphins

Stay frosty, y'all! 

B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment